• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Colorado Custom Look Hydroprint Cerakote Group Buy

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Looks a lot like the kryptek ones, but does not look like a pattern on them. Hard to tell on the computer.
Supposedly each one is hand-painted I believe I remember reading somewhere, so no two would have the same pattern.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
It is fuel cell with black iridium lenses, the base color on that one is a light greyish blue
I hope whoever you did that for doesn't get mad when I do that exact color scheme :) Unfortunately I don't have a Fuel Cell project pair ready so will have to wait till the next time around, or contact you after the Group Buy is done and do it outside of that.

just a reminder we had a drop out there is 2 spots open it is closing tonight please let me know if you are interested.
also if you have not messaged me and got my address to ship to please do the must receive by date is feb the 21st
thanks again

CLOSED !!!!!!!!! it is filled i will be posting updates her as the process continues when they are all recieved i will post when they go to ccl, there will be another in the future. probably the second week of april.

Username Hidden said:
With green base color
998309_384174828379763_402864733_n.jpg

@stn51 or @Colorado Custom Look what is this pattern and base color??

Username Hidden said:
Pattern WTP- 737 with a green base color
Not seeing this in person is there an alternative icon color that would also look good with this?

I would say probably something basic black or match the under color

Got everything disassembled and ready to ship to stn51 tomorrow. My work for tonight with a few of the tools I used:

IMG_20140217_240239560_zpsywmu1uj3.jpg

Username Hidden said:
Got everything disassembled and ready to ship to stn51 tomorrow. My work for tonight with a few of the tools I used:

IMG_20140217_240239560_zpsywmu1uj3.jpg

I didn't know we were supposed to remove the icons