• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Colorado Custom Look

there will be a thread for the group buy soon, the minimum is 15 pairs so please start getting your pairs together, and if you want to do some please send me a pm letting me know you are interested, please do not post in the thread that your interested. you can ship them to me any way you want, but i will ship back to you priority so i have a tracking number. please pm if your interested.
keep in mind they do hydroprint and cerakote and it is a very quick turn around time!

Well let @stn51 know for sure I will keep my eye out for a cheap pair for you so you can get that done. I just hope they get to the 15 pairs so we can def have it done.

so i just saw it is up!!! i am going to have @stn51 and @Colorado Custom Look do a pair of lightning for me i just saw stn51's fuel cell lightning and now i want 2 pairs
also the yellow marble fuel cells looked amazing too

those lightning did come out amazing there are almost art like the tye dye ones im thinking a pair of antix or hijinx in lightning next

Latest Posts

Back