• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Colored Rubbers?

AngelAir

I should Work at Oakley
Cottontown TN
I remember when the Ducati series came out and I had to have a pr simply because of the red rubbers (my fav color). Later I was sent replacements for free when I called customer service.
Now I cant find them free or even cheap!!!
I located a blue set and the guy wants 90 frickin $$$!!!!
Is this inline with what they go for??

Why cant I get into the exchange section? There are a pr of Juliets listed there I would buy. I see that others using the section are not premium members. Be mean to Mike forum? lol

different colored rubbers are now too expensive because they're too scarce as oakley no longer makes them.

as for the exchange section, there's a minimum # of posts and days to be met before you're given access to it. once you met those requirements, it sometimes help if you sign out of your account then sign in again. if that doesn't work, contact a mod and they might be able to help you out.

Are the Linegear rubbers any good?? I may just leave the authentic ones to the purest collectors.
I have and always will wear my Julies. I have only kept one pr of Juliets new in the box. A polished frame pr that I later gave away to a friend for his B-day.

Back