1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. AngelAir

AngelAir Oakley Collector

I remember when the Ducati series came out and I had to have a pr simply because of the red rubbers (my fav color). Later I was sent replacements for free when I called customer service.
    Now I cant find them free or even cheap!!!
    I located a blue set and the guy wants 90 frickin $$$!!!!
    Is this inline with what they go for??

Why cant I get into the exchange section? There are a pr of Juliets listed there I would buy. I see that others using the section are not premium members. Be mean to Mike forum? lol

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

different colored rubbers are now too expensive because they're too scarce as oakley no longer makes them.

as for the exchange section, there's a minimum # of posts and days to be met before you're given access to it. once you met those requirements, it sometimes help if you sign out of your account then sign in again. if that doesn't work, contact a mod and they might be able to help you out.

3. AngelAir

AngelAir Oakley Collector

Are the Linegear rubbers any good?? I may just leave the authentic ones to the purest collectors.
    I have and always will wear my Julies. I have only kept one pr of Juliets new in the box. A polished frame pr that I later gave away to a friend for his B-day.

4. bouncing_boy77

bouncing_boy77 Oakley Enthusiast

yup, linegear rubbers are the next best thing after oem rubber.