• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Colorways - Blood And Cinder Red

LOL, i'll take some better pics tonight. The pair of Cinder MD's i have with me just got packed up ready to be shipped out to it's new owner. I have one last pair at home :)

Ok, snapped up another pic under better lighting.

Blood and Cinder are exactly the same. I used my camera phone's flash in the first set. The angle of the picture probably caught the metallic flake just right to get that shimmer. In this pic, i have a CFL about 15 inches directly above the glasses.

6723403403_7cb9eaac51_b.jpg

haha i'll have to go down to an o-store and find out for real.. you have them so tell me this.. is the blood more 'red' under low light than the cinder? and 2ndly, is the metal flakes in the cinder more silver? the flakes in the blood look like metallic red.. theres no real bright silver ones afaics

Nope, all the same in the two pairs i own. It could be just how it's painted. It's like splatter. It's impossible to get the same finish. The metallic is going to be different each time.

Ok, snapped up another pic under better lighting.

Blood and Cinder are exactly the same. I used my camera phone's flash in the first set. The angle of the picture probably caught the metallic flake just right to get that shimmer. In this pic, i have a CFL about 15 inches directly above the glasses.

6723403403_7cb9eaac51_b.jpg

holy cow! okay.. herbs are you seeing this?! we need some of this!

i just saw the o-review lists that M-frames came in blood... ANYONE GOT SOME?

Wow, this surprises me greatly!
Exciting stuff.
It looks like the actual flakes are bigger in the Cinder.
Or is that just the perspective on the photo?

Latest Posts

Back