1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    I've a limited supply of specially made T8 screws in various sizes for R1 orbitals, R2 hinges, or shortened version hinge screws for any other your x-metal frames
    Available in various colours: X-metal grey, 24k, polished, blue, satin brushed, or violet. These are all specially coated and are not painted, like the rest of my stuff from my workshop.

These are T8 sized for better protection against stripping and more bite on your shaft. They should be @SecretNinja proof, who is renowned to strip more than he screws.

All types of screws are the same special price :

$5 USD ea + $1 CONUS ship via my parcel forwarder. Please note that I've a big shipment due to leave Australia and hit US in a week's time. My parcel forwarder will mail out to US residents within the week.

$7 AUD ea + $1 Australia ship.

International customers contact me for other arrangements. I've parcels due out to Indonesia & UK in about a fortnight so it may be possible to organize bargain shipping rates.

All payments can be made to my US paypal or AU paypal for fee free F&F payments.

Coloured & X-Metal grey screws,  various sizes - DSC_5462 copy.jpg
    Coloured & X-Metal grey screws,  various sizes - DSC_5502 copy.jpg
    Coloured & X-Metal grey screws,  various sizes - DSC_5496 copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 9/25/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Do you want me to put them through my extensive testing? I'm a vulture, lol. Send me a pair and, I'll give you an honest review. Only if I don't strip the origionals coming out of my frames. ;)

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Now also available in different finishes and colors: Brushed, polished, violet, blue, 24k, and x-metal.

Special promo price $5 ea in any color; available as R1 orbital screws or shortened hinge screws that'd fit any x-metal frames.

Again, these are T8 strip-resistant steel screws. They'll grip your driver with a nice secure fit.

Coloured & X-Metal grey screws,  various sizes - DSC_5467 copy.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Nice work! Those will look great on my everyday Romeo

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    Now also available in hinge screw size for R2

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still waiting for Half X screws. Lol. Yes @jdd32, I strip everything I get my hands on. But, I wreck the head.

Anonymous likes this.