• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Combinations of rubbers + lenses - X-Metal Frame (X-Squared )

Hey guys, how are you? Next , acquired recently an X-Squared X-metal with Black Iridium lenses Ducati. Frame is new, however, the lens is well worn. I wish friends offered me some models of combination of rubbers + lenses so that I can ride my glasses. In another moment , they forwarded me a post " X -Man Custom" , but I could not find many X- Squared there. So if you had some combinations of ideas, with the pictures , it would be more interesting. Already, I thank the attention of everyone and sorry for bad English because I speak only Portuguese , I'm from Brazil hahahahaha. Hug guys.

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

Hey guys, how are you? Next , acquired recently an X-Squared X-metal with Black Iridium lenses Ducati. Frame is new, however, the lens is well worn. I wish friends offered me some models of combination of rubbers + lenses so that I can ride my glasses. In another moment , they forwarded me a post " X -Man Custom" , but I could not find many X- Squared there. So if you had some combinations of ideas, with the pictures , it would be more interesting. Already, I thank the attention of everyone and sorry for bad English because I speak only Portuguese , I'm from Brazil hahahahaha. Hug guys.

View attachment 152363

View attachment 152364
@lazafari is one of our members in Brazil who may be able to help with suggestions for you. :)

Hey @OakleyFrankFMJ , thanks for the reply bro, but I want an opinion from someone outside Brazil the same as in Brazil, things are very equal if know what I mean. When I see custons the United States or any other country, get from impressed, because creativity is very large. So I came straight in this forum as it has not many Brazilians hahahahaha.

Hey @OakleyFrankFMJ , thanks for the reply bro, but I want an opinion from someone outside Brazil the same as in Brazil, things are very equal if know what I mean. When I see custons the United States or any other country, get from impressed, because creativity is very large. So I came straight in this forum as it has not many Brazilians hahahahaha.
Try this thread. There are a few in there you may like.

The X-MAN Customs Corner | Oakley Forum

I think your english is fine..
one suggestion would be ruby lenses coz its great to combine w/ xmetal, plus red rubbers..or you can do violet everything..

One popular approach for XS customs is to imitate the various Ichiro Juliet colourways.

Latest Posts

Back