1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Matheus Sampaio

Matheus Sampaio Oakley Beginner

Hey guys, how are you? Next , acquired recently an X-Squared X-metal with Black Iridium lenses Ducati. Frame is new, however, the lens is well worn. I wish friends offered me some models of combination of rubbers + lenses so that I can ride my glasses. In another moment , they forwarded me a post " X -Man Custom" , but I could not find many X- Squared there. So if you had some combinations of ideas, with the pictures , it would be more interesting. Already, I thank the attention of everyone and sorry for bad English because I speak only Portuguese , I'm from Brazil hahahahaha. Hug guys.

Combinations of rubbers + lenses - X-Metal Frame (X-Squared ) - FullSizeRender (1).jpg

Combinations of rubbers + lenses - X-Metal Frame (X-Squared ) - FullSizeRender.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

@lazafari is one of our members in Brazil who may be able to help with suggestions for you. :)

lazafari and GRFMotorsports like this.
  3. Matheus Sampaio

Hey @OakleyFrankFMJ , thanks for the reply bro, but I want an opinion from someone outside Brazil the same as in Brazil, things are very equal if know what I mean. When I see custons the United States or any other country, get from impressed, because creativity is very large. So I came straight in this forum as it has not many Brazilians hahahahaha.

4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Try this thread. There are a few in there you may like.

The X-MAN Customs Corner | Oakley Forum

5. Matheus Sampaio

Ok, I'll take a look. But if someone, or even yourself, you have some pictures or mention some combinations will be very welcome! Thanks for listening @OakleyFrankFMJ

6. mercat

mercat Oakley Enthusiast

I think your english is fine..
    one suggestion would be ruby lenses coz its great to combine w/ xmetal, plus red rubbers..or you can do violet everything..

Matheus Sampaio likes this.
  7. Carrera1963

Carrera1963 Lover of Juliet Premium Member

One popular approach for XS customs is to imitate the various Ichiro Juliet colourways.

8. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

X squared Ducati and ichiro clones Combinations of rubbers + lenses - X-Metal Frame (X-Squared ) - image.jpg Combinations of rubbers + lenses - X-Metal Frame (X-Squared ) - image.jpg

9. dingo ate my baby

What I am wearing today Combinations of rubbers + lenses - X-Metal Frame (X-Squared ) - image.jpg

Lupetto likes this.
  10. dingo ate my baby

Another Ih custom Juliets Combinations of rubbers + lenses - X-Metal Frame (X-Squared ) - image.jpg

THE X-MAN and XMetalAddict like this.