• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Coming Clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
in other forums, you would've been banned already. not only using multiple accounts, but letting you friends use them? what if one of your friends decided to scam someone here behind your back? smh

I would have to agree, I used to run a forum board for a game I used to play and that's an automatic ban no questions asked.

in other forums, you would've been banned already. not only using multiple accounts, but letting you friends use them? what if one of your friends decided to scam someone here behind your back? smh

+1 any other forum i am a member it is instant ban especially when involving buying and selling.

I would have to agree, I used to run a forum board for a game I used to play and that's an automatic ban no questions asked.

+1 any other forum i am a member it is instant ban especially when involving buying and selling.

yup, lucky for him that mods here seem to be lenient. all other forums that i'm a member in never allow users w/ multiple accounts and ban them automatically.

Just what this site needs, less enthusiasts because they were banned.Clearly both accounts wont continue.
This isnt Hondaforums full off angry pimple faced kids typing in caps.

For the record, if we find you have multiple accounts on this forum it is subject for all of your accounts to be banned! It is deceptive and against forum rules to have multiple accounts!

Just what this site needs, less enthusiasts because they were banned.Clearly both accounts wont continue.
This isnt Hondaforums full off angry pimple faced kids typing in caps.

clearly, you weren't here yet when this happened: http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-x-metal-exchange/6026-looking-x-metal-romeo.html

a couple of us called him out and a mod even warned him and yet he still continued to make another account claiming to be a different person.

just trying to look out for other members here as i've been here for quite sometime now and don't want this forum to go downhill like you said.

i thought the boss could knw from the ip address when someone signed up. unless sunph used a different one, which there are plenty ways to bypass it.

but i guess if no harm was done all cool. still violating the forum rules. hopefully this can be resolved without banning anyone. good luck sunpoh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back