• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Comparing X-Metals?

nlgrav182

Oakley Expert
Looking for a picture that compares all X-Metals overall frame size and styling points. I tried on X-Squareds at a Vault and like them but the corner sticks out oddly and the price was steep. I want a wearable pair and want to find them on eBay or here.

Thanks for the help.

Hope this helps a bit.

X Squared and XX TiO2
IMG_0872.jpg

X Squared and Juliet
IMG_0645.jpg

as requested by nlgrav182

here it is bro

Left side : Xmetal XX with red rubbers and Ruby Lens + Xmetal R1 with Red rubbers and Ruby Lens
Center: Titanium Frame Penny with Red Rubbers and Ruby Lens
Right Side: Ducati Juliet with Ruby Lens + Ducati XS with Ruby Lens

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear what you are saying but I think that is your impression and more that than anything else on the corner portion deal. You know you best.

The XX's might be a better aesthetic fit then and I'm sure someone will throw a better image up here like I have seen in the past to better illustrate sizing. To me they are about the same size except for the Juliet which is clearly smaller and if I recall correctly- dare I say at the risk of derision in this sub forum- was a unisex footprint?

At any rate the Romeo, XX and XS have much greater visual impact than the Juliet as you can appreciate from your avatar.

However, if the price tag on XS at the Vault seemed steep then the prices on the longer discontinued XX and Romeos won't excite you either.

My .02!

Back