1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    Looking to sell complete boxes for a Juliet Carbon / Black Iridium, X Squared Plasma / Ice Iridium, and X Squared Plasma / Fire Iridium polarized. These are complete with box, coin, paperwork, extra rubber, and X Metal soft vault with the X Squared boxes. Asking $45 (SOLD) for the Juliet box and $60 each for the X Squared boxes, Paypal gifted or add the extra 4% to the total, shipping to CONUS included in price. International add an extra $10. PM if interested, thanks.

Complete Boxes For Juliet Carbon Black Iridium / X Squared Plasma Ice / X Squared Fire Polarized - PA030321.jpg

Complete Boxes For Juliet Carbon Black Iridium / X Squared Plasma Ice / X Squared Fire Polarized - PA030322.jpg

Complete Boxes For Juliet Carbon Black Iridium / X Squared Plasma Ice / X Squared Fire Polarized - PA030324.jpg

Complete Boxes For Juliet Carbon Black Iridium / X Squared Plasma Ice / X Squared Fire Polarized - PA030325.jpg

Complete Boxes For Juliet Carbon Black Iridium / X Squared Plasma Ice / X Squared Fire Polarized - PA030326.jpg

Complete Boxes For Juliet Carbon Black Iridium / X Squared Plasma Ice / X Squared Fire Polarized - PA030327.jpg

Complete Boxes For Juliet Carbon Black Iridium / X Squared Plasma Ice / X Squared Fire Polarized - PA030328.jpg

Complete Boxes For Juliet Carbon Black Iridium / X Squared Plasma Ice / X Squared Fire Polarized - PA030329.jpg

Complete Boxes For Juliet Carbon Black Iridium / X Squared Plasma Ice / X Squared Fire Polarized - PA030331.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 10/12/13
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would you trade the XS fire for plastic single / double stands?

3. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    I'll think about it, rather have $$$ instead

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    duude, is the plasma with fire the one that goes with the unit u sold me?

5. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
    If your question is if the box I'm selling is the box where the pair I sold you came from then the answer is no, this came from another pair, however it is for the same colorway that I sold you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    I was just messin' with you man. I am not really a big fan of boxes unless they are limited edition stuff anyways... GLWS

7. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  8. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Throwing in 2x black double stands for the XS fire box.

10. Anonymous

Rating:
    100%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.