• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Complete Ichiro collection

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
A collection like this deserves to be at the top!!!!
Thanks i appreciate

Some people reacted to this post.
I know it's a huge amount of money but at least does anyone is interested??
Maybe i can drop the price a bit and fix multiple shipping for saving
lmk i'm sure whey can work something out
Thanks

If I were you and with the greatest respect, you would be better parting this collection out although I will acknowledge there are some very hard to find pieces here. Some members may be missing one or two of the really tricky sets (carbon blue / polished carbon / polished blue ) but to purchase the entire collection to aquire them alone would be a real push. I also feel the asking price is very high even though this is a complete series, but again this is just my opinion and is mean in a constructive manner and I wish you all the best with the sale.

I would only be interested in the juliets and the price would need to be negotiable closer to individual value. This is a great collection and obviously means a lot to you, might want to rethink letting it go... Just my opinion but thanks for sharing your collection with us!!!! Awesome stuff and I'm a huge baseball fan!!!

And if ever he's willing to sell it individually let me be the first one to book for the Carbon OO blue and WBC..:dance2:

Everyone want my carbon-blue lens
If i sell seperatly i'll be stock with my radar for sure

Username Hidden said:
Everyone want my carbon-blue lens
If i sell seperatly i'll be stock with my radar for sure
If you will sell it separately and il be one of the luckiest man to get a piece of your collection I will help you sell your plastics as long as I'm here in OF..or even until I retire..:spiteful::lol::dance2:

I have the polished OO blue, polished Carbon, emerald slate, polished Slate with blue rubbers under negotiation and the last 2 missing piece in my collection is the "Carbon OO blue and WBC..that's why Im still on the hunt.

Username Hidden said:
I have the polished OO blue, polished Carbon, emerald slate, polished Slate with blue rubbers under negotiation and the last 2 missing piece in my collection is the "Carbon OO blue and WBC..that's why Im still on the hunt.
Pm sent

I may consider split but i need to check what could be sold for sure before i do this
Then i'll decide if i split or not

Status
Not open for further replies.