• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Complete In Box X Squared Polished Carbon / Black Iridium Polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling a complete in box X Squared in the Polished Carbon / Black Iridium polarized colorway. Frame and lenses are in excellent condition. Nose bridge is not super tight but not loose by any means either. I rate the glasses a solid 8-9/10. Comes with everything it normally comes with when bought new: glasses, box, coin, microfiber bag, soft vault, spare nose bombs, and paperwork. Stand not included though. Asking $400, Paypal gifted or add the extra 4%. Shipping to CONUS with tracking, insurance, and signature confirmation included in price. International add an extra $40 for shipping with tracking and insurance. NO TRADES. PM if interested, thanks.

WP_001248.jpg
WP_001249.jpg
WP_001250.jpg
WP_001251.jpg
WP_001252.jpg
P9010256.jpg
P9010257.jpg
P9010258.jpg
P9010259.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Since its Labor Day figures I'll do a Labor Day sale so price reduced to $385 shipped to CONUS

:bump:

Hmmm I take it this color way is not as popular or as wanted as the other X Squared colorways?

Not sure why these haven't sold, I think its the best frame color in the XS's. Good price too. Good luck.

I know, I think i priced it accordingly, well no matter its already on the bay and it has a pretty good number of bids so I'm just gonna close this thread

Last edited:
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.