1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have a Complete Mars (serial on box matches glasses) that I am looking to sell. The frames are in great shape. Right now they have OEM Ruby lenses installed. The lenses are a gorgeous Ruby though they do have a few small marks on them (nothing that can be seen while wearing). They are also slightly loose in the frames which is fairly common with Mars lenses. I will include the mint OEM BI lenses that were originally installed as well as a set of LG c-clips (non-oem). The box is in pretty good condition aside from the usual small tears where the coin is held in place. The original foam is missing, but I cut a piece for the glasses to sit on. I am looking for $475 obo shipped to CONUS - add appropriate PP fees if applicable. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!

Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars1.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars2.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars4.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars5.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars6.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars13.jpg Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars14.jpg Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars19.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars20.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars21.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars8.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars9.JPG Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars11.jpg Complete Mars w/ Serial-Matched Box $450 - Mars12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 12/7/14
    Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $475 obo...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Want a watch?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    stop buying all the mars! arent you had enough? :) lol

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    lol No thanks - I really need Christmas cash at the moment!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    bump

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    $450???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    ^^^^^^^^

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Haven't been on the forum in a while, but these are still available if anyone is interested... :drinks:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.