• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Complete Oakley Forum Exchange Rules. PLEASE READ!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
hello sir love the forum what hapends if something goes wrong between the transactions?

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
hello sir love the forum what hapends if something goes wrong between the transactions?

Under terms and conditions, Oakley Forum will not be held responsible. It has to be settled privately between seller and buyer. The Mods MAY help to mediate if requested but that's the most we can do. Follow the rules and you can't go wrong

Username Hidden said:
- Honor the first PM'd posting in the FS thread by a responsible buyer with cash in hand. It is your decision whether to honor a request for time to raise funds or move on to the next buyer with funds available. If the first buyer is not qualified, move
Doesn't always happen unfortunately

:bump:

Sent from inside a bubble high in the sky while waiting for it to pop so I can come crashing down to earth.

Username Hidden said:
Doesn't always happen unfortunately
Just happened to me today. Not cool at all.

Ttt

Is having a "Awaiting approval before being displayed publicly." message on a sales thread standard? Been waiting for a few hours and even hit the "Contact Us"

Is there a common methodology for trades? I want to trade lenses with someone but wonder if there is a way to do this so that both parties are comfortable and nobody gets ripped off.

Username Hidden said:
Is there a common methodology for trades? I want to trade lenses with someone but wonder if there is a way to do this so that both parties are comfortable and nobody gets ripped off.
I think I've seen the suggestion to pay each other GS for protection and then refund after item is received...

Back