• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Complete Tron Package...

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Complete Tron Pit Boss, Hardshell Backpack, and Tron 3D Gascan package. All BNIB, Backpack still has the tags attached, and the plastic bag it came in from Oakley....Pit Boss will have Black Polar lenses in it. Asking $1300 plus shipping paid as personal payment or in person as cash. Will ship worldwide, but be prepared, shipping might get costly due to the size of the package because of the back pack. I will snap a pic later of the Gascan, I just don't have one handy with me at the moment, but it too is bnib..Not looking to trade at the moment. Wedding and Honeymoon coming up, need to drop $1900 asap to complete the honeymoon payment...

5f01d121.jpg

dd1803c4.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Damn I wish I had the 1500 to pay for the set. I don't have anything close to that. Good luck with the sale and the wedding dr. Chop

Just have to ask...would you be willing to break the set? I would only be interested in the PB's, and depending on the price.

And I would be Interested in the gascans if the price is right.

Haha - and I would be interested in the hard shell backpack!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SALE Dr.

and have fun during the Wedding and Honeymoon!!!! :usa2:

Username Hidden said:
Just have to ask...would you be willing to break the set? I would only be interested in the PB's, and depending on the price.

+1 on that

Dont need the pack and gascans would be too small to wear as regulars

yes, I would consider breakin it up.

prices are on last post

Mahalo for the response doc! Now I'll have to take a look at what I can sell to raise enough moola!

Bump with updated price