• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Complete Warranty Serialized Plasma/Emerald Iridium Juliet With Extra!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I've never been able to pull off Juliet's for the life of me so I figure if they're in the display cabinet collecting dust they need to go to someone who'll appreciate them and give them a good home! As stated these are a warranty serialized frame. When I purchased them from my old OPD they were pretty loose so back when if you had an issue with an X Metal frame you were able to send them in and get a replacement free of charge when you sent in your old one so that's what I ended up doing and these were the ones they sent me. I'm asking $300 plus $12 shipping through Paypal as everything is brand new and comes complete with paperwork and extra nosebombs. Also, I'm including a brand new case to the new owner :) I do ship Priority so they're guaranteed to be there as soon as possible! US Only

DSCN4067_zps61098f22.jpg
DSCN4068_zps2d97eb53.jpg
DSCN4069_zps7e32c341.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
pm sent

Pending sale.

Still up for sale.

Also, if any of y'all have questions about the Warranty frame please don't hesitate to ask. They are factory fresh hence the W####### serial - O-Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back