1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I've never been able to pull off Juliet's for the life of me so I figure if they're in the display cabinet collecting dust they need to go to someone who'll appreciate them and give them a good home! As stated these are a warranty serialized frame. When I purchased them from my old OPD they were pretty loose so back when if you had an issue with an X Metal frame you were able to send them in and get a replacement free of charge when you sent in your old one so that's what I ended up doing and these were the ones they sent me. I'm asking $300 plus $12 shipping through Paypal as everything is brand new and comes complete with paperwork and extra nosebombs. Also, I'm including a brand new case to the new owner :) I do ship Priority so they're guaranteed to be there as soon as possible! US Only

Complete Warranty Serialized Plasma/Emerald Iridium Juliet With Extra! - DSCN4067_zps61098f22.jpg
    Complete Warranty Serialized Plasma/Emerald Iridium Juliet With Extra! - DSCN4068_zps2d97eb53.jpg
    Complete Warranty Serialized Plasma/Emerald Iridium Juliet With Extra! - DSCN4069_zps7e32c341.jpg

Anonymous likes this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Pending sale.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Still up for sale.

Also, if any of y'all have questions about the Warranty frame please don't hesitate to ask. They are factory fresh hence the W####### serial - O-Review

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.