• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Computer/gaming Lenses For Fast Jacket?

capnsavem

Oakley Beginner
Hello all

I'm curious if there are any lenses specific for gaming or computer work? Similar to Gunnar Optiks? Or are there any that aren't specific that work?

I really don't want to buy a separate pair if I can avoid it.

Thanks for your time
Danny

I wish they did but no pair of lenses i have compare to a pair of gunnars i use, i've tried yellow,persimmon,and titanium clear. The gunnars also have a slight amount of magnification to them.
Edit: if you dont want to spend alot on gunnars Woot usually has them on sale almost every month for around 50 bucks when they are up.

Damn man, if you need a specific pair for computers or gaming, you've got to get out of the house. There are lenses for fields, trails, water, and snow... Give those a shot in their natural environments!

Damn man, if you need a specific pair for computers or gaming, you've got to get out of the house. There are lenses for fields, trails, water, and snow... Give those a shot in their natural environments!

Hahaa, I work with computers. I'm in front of them 8-10 hours a day. I get plenty of fresh air. :)

Hahaa, I work with computers. I'm in front of them 8-10 hours a day. I get plenty of fresh air. :)

Good. I've always heard low incandescent light is best for viewing a monitor, i.e. ideal work environment, so maybe something with low light transmission but realistic colors. Also, blue background and yellow font is supposed to be easiest on the eyes.

Good. I've always heard low incandescent light is best for viewing a monitor, i.e. ideal work environment, so maybe something with low light transmission but realistic colors. Also, blue background and yellow font is supposed to be easiest on the eyes.
Thanks for the tips. I'll look into it.

Latest Posts

Back