• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

concept of switching to collecting O matter due to economic reasons :)

If they wanna know, just use the search engine for rarest frogskins. Was discussed here long time ago before @pjd was in the forum...the valentines, easter borders, the blends are way expensive thats why i stick to metals coz i cant have them they are too fragile to me.
I am too familiar with them but really atty 3500 for those?????

3500 is cheap, the AP 3 would probably at 5-7k$
Wow those i want to see. I am not depriving the frogs value, market or anything like that at all infact this is the style if ever i will start collecting omatters i want to get in to really. So those very rare ones as i know the concept release frogs which were 1 out 1 are easily in the 2ks or even higher in value.

Wow those i want to see. I am not depriving the frogs value, market or anything like that at all infact this is the style if ever i will start collecting omatters i want to get in to really. So those very rare ones as i know the concept release frogs which were 1 out 1 are easily in the 2ks or even higher in value.
The less desirable design of AP now probably at 1500$ the lowest, considering they have been long gone and never appear in the market. If one would surface at the moment, the lowest it could go is probably at 2K. I know somebody who would pay me anytime at that range if i have an AP now. Almost have two of those, i just missed meeting the guy two days earlier

The less desirable design of AP now probably at 1500$ the lowest, considering they have been long gone and never appear in the market. If one would surface at the moment, the lowest it could go is probably at 2K. I know somebody who would pay me anytime at that range if i have an AP now. Almost have two of those, i just missed meeting the guy two days earlier
wow pics of those atty please. As you know i know of a guy here who has a lot of rare stuff you never know I might encounter one. I see a lot of them frogs blends being faked that's why I know they were only 25 made were they serialed by any chance.

wow pics of those atty please. As you know i know of a guy here who has a lot of rare stuff you never know I might encounter one. I see a lot of them frogs blends being faked that's why I know they were only 25 made were they serialed by any chance.
Pics of the 50 AP tater is here somewhere in one of the threads. I use to keep it but i dont have them anymore. The frog guru might have them. Although I collect xmetal but i keep those pics before. Sick designs. They are numbered.

Pics of the 50 AP tater is here somewhere in one of the threads. I use to keep it but i dont have them anymore. The frog guru might have them. Although I collect xmetal but i keep those pics before. Sick designs. They are numbered.
3-1-jpg.57761.jpg

atty these are the ones????

Latest Posts

Back