• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Concept Stuido?

Romeo Van Frogskinstein

I should Work at Oakley
England
I understand there are 29 pairs within this series, each is unique, and various models and artists contribute to the collection, but is there a complete list that details the frame colours, lenses, sku numbers, and other relevant information? I have seen some listed on O Review, and some individual pairs that collectors have obtained on here, but I have not yet come across a complete list of the set.
I am looking for some information regarding the Frogskins so that I can add these to the list I produced for the Forum, so can anyone provide any details missing from the following list?

Bazooka - Black 1-751 Project 453, with specific microbag, hard case, box, inserts, quantity 1
Best Friend - Gold 1-747 Project 453, with specific microbag, hard case, box, inserts, quantity 1
Factory Pilot - Grey 1-765 Brian Takumi, with specific microbag, hard case, box, inserts, quantity 1
Tie Dye - Black. Brian Takumi, with black microbag, specific hard case, box, inserts, quantity 1
Zoo - Black 1-770 Brian Takumi, with specific microbag, hard case, box, inserts, quantity 1

I would have a personal interest in these if anyone wishes to sell/trade. Also, were there any other Frogskins?

Last edited:
concerning the Tie Dye: no unique microbag, case (BT signature) & box, no sku on outer box; display card stating model with BT signature

10k bro Lol that's the asking price they have three on eBay lol. I really doubt you will get one from the forum. I understand there were 26 releases scattered on each select o stores and 3 online exclusives good luck on getting them.

Many thanks to all who have contributed with information which has resulted in the first post being amended, and I have now included all the details in the 'Frogskins (Gen 3). A Complete List' thread.