• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Confirming my understanding of Juliet lense options

I'm with @supersharp on this one. JK. I like to cut the OCP Big taco lenses, But what would you do with a frame you took the lenses out of?! Buy generic lenses? Kinda defeats the purpose don't you think?
I only buy the lenses for replacement. I previous lenses were either gray or scratched. I don't have extra frames, so no problem there.

@QLR1 @kronin323 I'm starting to feel like Big Taco lenses are becoming unicorns. So for Juliets I stick to using Flak Jackets XLJ, Straight Jackets, and/or Half Jacket 2.0 Xl Lenses.
@Nzfly I frequently have Ruby Irid cuts available on ebay for Juliet. Probably the best seller actually! Message me on ebay if you want me to relist a pair for you. I know you mentioned just wanting the intel. Well, with the guys glued to this forum you'll get a ton of that. Peace!

@QLR1 @kronin323 I'm starting to feel like Big Taco lenses are becoming unicorns. So for Juliets I stick to using Flak Jackets XLJ, Straight Jackets, and/or Half Jacket 2.0 Xl Lenses.
@Nzfly I frequently have Ruby Irid cuts available on ebay for Juliet. Probably the best seller actually! Message me on ebay if you want me to relist a pair for you. I know you mentioned just wanting the intel. Well, with the guys glued to this forum you'll get a ton of that. Peace!
Thanks man, I appreciate that. I am still weighing the decision on colors and will hit you up for sure. Cheers

Back