• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Confused

OSJEW

Oakley Beginner
hey I'm new here and trying to sell some stuff i acquired. for some reason i can't post in the selling area whats up with that?

yeah not interested in paying to talk about glasses. it think to pay for a discussion board is crazy.
anyway i don't want to break rules but i have some desirable stuff if anyone wants to pm me we can talk, thanks

yeah not interested in paying to talk about glasses. it think to pay for a discussion board is crazy.
anyway i don't want to break rules but i have some desirable stuff if anyone wants to pm me we can talk, thanks
Then dont pay, hang around for a few day and chat it up with us. Show off that 'desireable' collection of yours...

Just a heads up, doing business outside of the exchange area is against the rules. Since you've already made it clear you're looking to make quick sales and take off I think you'll find it more difficult to deal with members even after the waiting period. The best option for you is probably eBay.

Firstly lets get something straight, you don't need to pay anything to talk about Oakley's the discussion board is free.

HOWEVER If you want to access the exchange to buy and sell (without waiting 2 weeks and making 15 posts) then you need pay for a premium membership. The idea of a premium membership is to help support the forum or for those too impatient to wait 2 weeks to buy and sell.

If you list on ebay or anything you will pay fees so if you're only here to sell stuff consider the membership a advertising fee ;)

Back