1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. #1 Stunna!

#1 Stunna! Oakley Expert Premium Member

I just wanted to let the forum know that @LinusOBerlin has just welcomed his new born son Aaron into the world today!
    For those of you that haven't had the pleasure of getting to know him, he is a Great guy and a terrific father!
    I would really like to do a diaper collection fund for him. If you are interested in donating a few dollars please post below. I will keep track of the names in this post of the individuals of the ones who donated.
    I want to make this exciting for the individuals that are kind enough to toss out a donation. I will make the donation a raffle. The prize will be a plasma Juliet.
    Romeo has been removed due to lack of participation.

Rules
    Guess the serial number or come the closest to guessing the serial number of the very first x metal I've ever owned..... a Second Generation Plasma Fire Juliet.

For every $10 you donate you will get a chance to guess. All money will be sent straight to LinusOBerlin, I will not accept any money. I will simply keep track of who donated and the serial number guessed. Anything under $10 will not be entered into the raffle. But will definitely get a big thank you!

The raffle will end 12:00 a.m. Hawaii time on the 15th of May and the winner will be announced shortly after.

PM me for paypal address
    PM pic of donation
    Post serial number guess(es) in thread
    PM me for any questions

Congratulations to LinusOBerlin! Welcoming a new "O" fan into the world!! - 20160513_232125.jpg

Lenses and gaskets will not be violet. But this is the frame that is up for the raffle.

I will start with the first donation
    $100 (does not count towards total)
    Congratulations to LinusOBerlin! Welcoming a new "O" fan into the world!! - Screenshot_20160505-155140.png

Donations
    $20 - Xs and Os (P076614A, P004587A)
    $25 - Rusty M
    $50 - cyclerdoug (just wanted to donate, AWESOME!)
    $10 - saltparrot (P026234A)
    $25 - supersharp (P078751A, P103735A)
    $10 - willaw84 (P006276A)
    $60 - MSTech
    (P078845A, P104021A, P006311A, P025991A, P027504A, P075898A)

Total - $200

Here he is!
    Congratulations to LinusOBerlin! Welcoming a new "O" fan into the world!! - IMG-20160505-WA0006.jpg

Let's do this guys!

Here is the Serial of the Juliet
    Congratulations to LinusOBerlin! Welcoming a new "O" fan into the world!! - received_270269459983175.jpeg
    Congrats to the winner @Xs and Os

Thanks to everyone who donated! God bless!

Last edited: 5/15/16
    VolcanOG, BHarry, thisguy and 11 others like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. pjd1234

pjd1234 X METAL NERD

Linus is a brother of mines. We have been friends since he joined here and donated all good deals for him lol. I guess i did know he had another son. I guess i have to congratulate him personally.

3. VolcanOG

VolcanOG Xs and Os Premium Member

How do you donate?

4. atty_65

atty_65 Oakley magician Premium Member

Tough one but its gonne be fun and with charitable intention. So the A is given in the end and its gonna be a six digit serial from 000000 to 999999?

Congratz for the new baby boy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

That's awsome I know the number I win:spiteful:. No but really both of these guys are great members as well as great people:blush: now @atty_65 he's bum:whistle::rofl:. Who loves ya baby:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6. #1 Stunna!

PM me and I will send you his paypal address

7. dingo ate my baby

dingo ate my baby I should Work at Oakley

FYI glad you got rid of that creepy avater. But who's that ugly guy you keep flashing pics of now .:) :focus: Sorry great cause

8. #1 Stunna!

Thanks for the support fellas!

YakuzaFloralGangsta and VolcanOG like this.
  9. Jmgarcia

Jmgarcia Oakley Collector

wow your a great friend for doing this.

10. Rusty M

Rusty M Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Text sent