1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. slvrdragn69

slvrdragn69 Oakley Enthusiast

As the title says, I am considering picking up a Colette Frogskin. However, I want to be fair to the person selling it to me, and neither of us are really familiar with the realistic dollar value of this glass.

Can anyone give me a rough number as to what would be fair for both ends and what I should expect to see further down the road if I were to wait on it? I know there were only 100 made, but I haven't seen one pop up on the ebay for ages that actually sold

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

I got mine for 450 about a year ago from eBay.... It's usually not a pair that has a high dand such as a primitive or gentei.

3. slvrdragn69

Interesting... I would've thought they would carry a higher value honestly. Is that still the round about going price for them then?

4. tmsnewberry

tmsnewberry Oakley Enthusiast

Consider the frog market is down, I wouldn't pay more than that for them. Its just one of those pairs that many forget about. The gentei is also only a 100 made but they go for 550-600 as long as the frame has no bubbles. It's all about the deman for an individual pair, and the Colette really don't have it like some of the others.

5. slvrdragn69

That is definitely good information. Thanks for the info man. I appreciate it. I will pass that along to the seller and see what we can come up with.