• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Considering Having A Big Boy Sale!

I like the announcing give people a chance to get things together and funds, and if you know another member is planing a big sale then you can coordinate and plan yours for another day. Win-win for everybody just my thoughts.:beach:

And if he reconsiders and doesn't have the sale?

Dude again negative stuff don't comment Don't wanna have to keep reading all Ur complaints did one of these threads already and had a big sale so there is Ur proof
Chris dont worry about him. We all know ur legit. We know you are giving us a chance to get our Oakley allowances approved!!! Besides you are having a baby. People leave my man alone :)

Chris dont worry about him. We all know ur legit. We know you are giving us a chance to get our Oakley allowances approved!!! Besides you are having a baby. People leave my man alone :)
Thanks guys just thought it was a cool thing to give heads up but I guess not always have to clarify things over and over okay but should know by Thursday of what I am selling I enjoyed it for awhile now time to pass it on

Thanks guys just thought it was a cool thing to give heads up but I guess not always have to clarify things over and over okay but should know by Thursday of what I am selling I enjoyed it for awhile now time to pass it on
You have great stuff. Good luck with your sale!!