• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Considering To Trade My Zero 0.3P With Romeo 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I know what you mean but price helps!

Some people reacted to this post.
i guess it also reflects the relative 'rarity'.. you dont see the 0.3 for sale or trade very often.. i guess the zero collectors lock these things up real tight.. since they are so fragile. the Metal owners actually can wear their pieces.. since its unbreakable!

sent PM

Username Hidden said:
.. to us collectors, a piece is for either wearing with style, or something to behold. I have an equal respect for both the zero line and the Xmetal line... and these are the crux pieces from the respective groups..
Very well said, BriP, although there's also the 0.3 that's a close twin of the 0.3p.
I too think the 0.3/0.3p epitomizes the Zero series.
And what X-Metal collection would be complete w/o at least one "X-shaped" nose-bridge of a Romeo 1.0?

shouldnt be about value, should be about what you want for your collection.
i traded a strip lense for a splatter m frame, some would say not a fair deal but i wanted the splatter

@JOBEN where can you get 2 romeo ones for $960.00? Be lucky to get a LNIB for 800.00???

If you would look at the post it was in January of 2012 and yes at that time you could easily get 2 pair at that time, thanks for reading

Whoops never saw the dead thread. Someone else revived it....

Latest Posts

Back