1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I am cleaning out my closet and need to get rid of some of my Oakley shirts. These are all Regular fit Size XL. I am 6'1 and 220lbs and these are just a bit too small/snug for my liking...... Every shirt is $18 including shipping in a poly bag. The first pic is the front, then any logo on the front and then the third pic would be any logo on the back. It is probably best to take a screen shot of the one you are interested in and then PM me so that we can make sure we are talking about the same shirt.

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 6.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 6.1.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 6.2.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 7.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 7.1.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 7.2.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 8.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 9.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 9.1.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 10.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 10.1.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O Shirt 10.2.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 11.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 11.1.jpg

Continued Oakley Polo and Button up Shirt Blow out!! Size XL!! - O shirt 11.2.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%