• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool Christmas Tee ...

I have the ultimate frogskin shirt in my opinion...a little sad since I don't actually own a pair but I love the shirt none the less

2827df90.jpg

I have the ultimate frogskin shirt in my opinion...a little sad since I don't actually own a pair but I love the shirt none the less

2827df90.jpg

I love that. By any chance do you have the item or model number on it to see if I can find

@frogskins do you have a item number also ? It would help me out a lot if you did.

I've been looking for one of those forever! Would you be able to get me one?

Batwolf - I bought it this past summer - not sure if they still carry these. Call the NY Time Square Oakley store and ask them if they still have the Lady Liberty
Frogskins tee. If they do, shoot me a PM and I'll see if I can pick one up for you ...

I love that. By any chance do you have the item or model number on it to see if I can find

@frogskins do you have a item number also ? It would help me out a lot if you did.

Menendez - I don't have the item number as I removed the tags. I actually have that tee (the gray one) in XXL and a white tee with Frogskins all over it (also in
XXL.) Never wore em because I notice Oakley tees run small and I'm a big guy. If you're interested in either tee send me a PM.