• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool frames vs. frames that look best for your face

Skyler

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
we all have our favorite frames and lens combos, but do those actually match our face features best?

Have you found uninspired frames but somehow look awesome on your face?

And find cool frames that just look like crap on you?

I'm torn. I have 67 pairs of oakleys and some look great on me and some look stupid. But the absolute best pair I own is the (sorry guys) Ray Ban wayfarer with g15 polarized lens. Looks good and lens is great in the sun.

Ray Bans?...Get a rope:lol:
DEXATI20150710232649.gif

for me, the cool frames would be Juliets and Zeros... unfortunately they look crap on me with a big noggin

the most uninspiring frame that looks best on me are the Deviations. They're a little less aggressive than other aviators (eg. Crosshair) and the frame is truely bland and uninspiring imo. Seriously, painted icons with lack of frame detailing for over $100?! They look like $20 pairs out of a gas station if it weren't for the lenses :)

I'm torn. I have 67 pairs of oakleys and some look great on me and some look stupid. But the absolute best pair I own is the (sorry guys) Ray Ban wayfarer with g15 polarized lens. Looks good and lens is great in the sun.

BEAT him........with twigs......and things.......!

Latest Posts

Back