• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Cool Oakley Pictures......

In 16 months? How is that even possible.

I wish I had an unlimited budget

I can't even conceive some of these giant collections. I understand wanting 1 of everything, or 1 of every released color... but 5-10 of the SAME pair, same colorway, same condition, etc. 1 to wear 1 to save makes sense, but if you own hundreds of pairs I don't believe you wear them all, the variance in fit alone makes it make no sense.

This DrFLGD has kids and a wife too. I just have trouble conceiving spending $20-30k in just over a year. Gotta be lotto winner or something?

Could also be a doctor (surgeon) earning big bucks or with rich parents still giving him money even if he's married. We'll never know.

I can't even conceive some of these giant collections. I understand wanting 1 of everything, or 1 of every released color... but 5-10 of the SAME pair, same colorway, same condition, etc. 1 to wear 1 to save makes sense, but if you own hundreds of pairs I don't believe you wear them all, the variance in fit alone makes it make no sense.

This DrFLGD has kids and a wife too. I just have trouble conceiving spending $20-30k in just over a year. Gotta be lotto winner or something?

Back