1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Anyone interested in trading for either or both of these? Honestly not looking for anything particular. Would love polarized if possible..not a 100% need.Never had the X squared, and my juliets only lasted me a few days..anything at all free to pm me or post a pic on here. The pennies have a minor scratch"doesn't effect vision" on one of the lenses"left" and the nose bridge is just starting to be lose on one side also..still wearable no problem.7.5/10? Frame coating is perfect. I have the box but no coin. The juliets were bought right when they came out and a puppy got ahold of them. Lenses and rubber nose pieces need to be replaced. Frames aren't scratched up.no box. No clue what to ask for money so just asking for trades. If you have an offer just pm?

Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - image.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM'ed

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM sent

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Under The Electric Sky

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have a few things interested in penny like others on here lol

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Have black rubbers for factory it ,since its carbon polished the pictures don't due it justice it is brand new looking

Last edited by a moderator: 6/30/15
  7. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    pm sent

8. Anonymous

Anonymous What is that thing?!

Rating:
    100%
    Nice Penny Weebs!

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous Dragonvoi knows xMetal.

Rating:
    100%
    pics incoming...

@Weebs25

Emerald/Plasma Romeo 1
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688807.643704.jpg
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688818.481258.jpg
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688829.151803.jpg
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688839.922696.jpg
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688847.892218.jpg
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688855.599310.jpg

Xmetal/Ruby Complete xsquared plus Slate Iridium & Ice Iridium lenses.
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688867.285925.jpg
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688878.578787.jpg
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688893.682481.jpg
    Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets - ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435688905.074183.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: 6/30/15
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Very tempting i will pm you about the pics you posted. Number 1 I want is just an all black x squared, new in box, polarized. " any model to those specs honestly". I have a ton of pms to answer so if I haven't yet I apologize.

Anonymous likes this.