• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Copper penny and ruby plasma juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Very tempting i will pm you about the pics you posted. Number 1 I want is just an all black x squared, new in box, polarized. " any model to those specs honestly". I have a ton of pms to answer so if I haven't yet I apologize.
I have that mine has all black new factory black rubbers xmetal ballistic case ;) my box doesn't match:( got xquared carbon box instead , glasses are polished carbon lol.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Very tempting i will pm you about the pics you posted. Number 1 I want is just an all black x squared, new in box, polarized. " any model to those specs honestly". I have a ton of pms to answer so if I haven't yet I apologize.
oh these.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435730196.154280.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435730206.209054.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435730214.663028.jpg

@Weebs25

Last edited by a moderator:
your inbox is gonna be destroyed lol

Username Hidden said:

If that were true you would have gone through with the trade already. You gave off the impression in your OP that you were looking for some pretty common pairs (ala X-squared). If that were really your MO, then what's holding you back?

I'm confident you have been inundated with offers of X-squared galore....even Mint complete sets. In my observations, floating a rare Copper Penny complete set in such a casual fashion for "average common pairs" is just attention mongering.

It's not my set nor my decision, but it appears (to me, in my opinion) that you relish the attention more than the multitude of available offers at your doorstep.

maybe he's realised that what he was offering is of much higher value than what he is after. i'd say most offers he had were for the copper penny rather than the juliet....?

Username Hidden said:
maybe he's realised that what he was offering is of much higher value than what he is after. i'd say most offers he had were for the copper penny rather than the juliet....?
Or maybe he knew that already and is just waiting for the best trade. Seems that what he has posted looking for has been offered already (more than once)

Sorry for the delay guys. You are right my
Inbox has been absolutely insane. I expected less than 5 emails from the night I posted and had 25 by 5 am when I woke up. Let alone the next day. I have a job that keeps me very busy so I have been gone from 5 am-11 pm every day. If I missed anyone, I'm sorry for that. not aiming for attention or trying to upset anyone. Doing 200 messages on an iPhone has been a bit of a chore. I have my trade in the works, and it's going to take a few days because of my schedule. IF it falls through I will pm the people I have been dealing with and let you know surely but I don't really see this guy backing out. Just thought I would post to answer everyone's comments and keep people posted. thanks to everyone for all the offers. It was a tough decision.the pennies are what are going, and I'm receiving lenses for my juliets so it is a win for me.

Please be aware that this is a new member. Do not get ahead of your self.

Lol I can give references to car forum
Members if he would like. I have spent 5k on parts within the last 6 months on a single forum.The person who I'm dealing with has my cell and already talked to me today. I sent him pics of the serial and box etc. I'm shipping my stuff out first ;) so don't worry.

So we all courious,what you get in the end??