• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Copper Penny....Complete.....$695

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Offering up my Copper Penny. Pair is absolutely mint. LNIB and in unworn condition. Frame, bridge, lenses & rubber in unworn condition. Lenses are the original VR28 Black. Super low serial of PC003XX. Box and coin are included. Serial on box label does NOT match the pair. Box does show some shelf wear but overall in nice shape. Foam is perfect. This pair is literally in brand new condition. Included in sale is Penny, box, sleeve, bag & coin. No additional rubber or paperwork. Asking $695 shipped F & F. CONUS only. If you are overseas and have a USA shipping contact that's fine as well. Once they're delivered USA it's up to you to get them overseas. Please reply with interest by PM only. I will honor the "First come, first served" system by PM only. I will not consider a post in open Forum a "PM". I will not "hold" these for future payment. Nothing personal. They need to move very quickly. Trying to be as fair as I can to everyone. I can send any additional pics. Any questions please ask. Thanks for looking.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403057803.720288.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403057818.003908.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403057837.689110.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd

Darn it. I missed out

@MJLSr - Well done. Enjoy.

Available......