• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Copper Penny For Plasma XX

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hello, Hello, Hello,

I'm wanting to trade my Copper Penny for your Plasma XX

I would also consider Plasma or Titanium R1's. I don't want boxes or coins for either of the three items I've said I'd consider. Rubbers and Frames don't match. I don't want to put any money into this other than shipping. I'm not looking for any Juliets. I'm definitely not looking for BNIB items (Unless you're crazy and want to trade me your BNIB Plasma XX's for these...)

Lenses - VR28 These are not brand new, they have scratches, and stress fractures. 4/10
Frame - Not too loose, not too tight, may need some slight cleanup 8/10
Rubber - I can either replace it with a good penny rubber for the plasma XX, or you can have it as is depending on your Plasma XX.. The biggest problem is that there are what appears to be two right side nosebombs on it. I can switch these out for some Flak Jacket nosebombs if you offer R1's (I don't want to cripple my other existing pair of Penny's if I don't have to).

Obviously this isn't the finest specimen on the block, so I don't really expect the most magnificent, but I would expect at least a not floppy frame. For a display piece these are great. For wear, yeah, you need to put some love into them. Pictures to follow.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
urumudag.jpg
2evysuma.jpg
7uqusu3y.jpg

Bump

Tempting... Pm sent

Bump