• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Copper Penny

Seems like nice boxed examples bring over $700 consistently now.

I remember getting mine in a unique 4-pair deal on eBay. They were listed West Coast and I'm East, I saw it and hit BIN... Leather, Black Crater, Black Mars, Ruby Red all boxed with serial numbered boxes (except for the Ruby whose box did not have a label). I'd woke up and was taking my morning constitutional searching ebay on my phone. Bam, BIN!

Tell me I'm alone, I dare you!

so.. you were dreaming? i dont follow. ruby what? are you talking about mars? because this is about copper pennys. so yeah...

Thought the conversation had breached into leather mars, clarifed BriP!

ah ok haha yeah leather mars goes for around there for sure. and to clarify as well.. the 4-in-1 deal was a dream?

Nope, no dream it was a package that I used the easy button on.

not sure why this was moved mods. i actually wtb a copper penny.

It was moved because of your frist post below. Your post is asking about the fair rate for what they are going for. That is a discussion about cost..... If you want to buy, then your post should be directed to the forum as looking to buy, want to buy, etc. All it says is copper penny, please be specific. If you have any further questions or need assistance PM me and I will help you.

what is the fair rate range for these babies?

Back