1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I got these off a member a few years back. The glasses themselves are a warranty non serialized pair. The frames are in perfect condition, rubber is like new. The lenses are about a 6-6.5 with small scratches that really aren't all that bad. Im pretty harsh on the rating though because I don't want their to be any hard feelings, I'm pretty sure if you're on this forum you know someone who can cut you a set for a decent price anyways. I love these glasses but they just don't fit my face, they are too small, Juliets seem to be right for me. Glasses come with soft bag only no box or coin. Looking for Romeo 1 or Juliet trades or trade + cash only please. Prefer 2 for 1 or frames and parts/rubber acceptable also depending on what it is. Im pretty much wide open to anything juliet within reason. Thanks for looking.

Copper Penny - IMG_2484.JPG

Copper Penny - IMG_2483.JPG

Copper Penny - IMG_2482.JPG

Copper Penny - IMG_2480.JPG

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    pmd

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    deal pending

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    good luck jdd32.... these deals always come up at the wrong times for us in the UK :-(

5. Anonymous

Anonymous X Metal Workshop

Rating:
    100%
    funny how there's a deal pending with ninjas around this place when i'm the one and only responded on this thread... someone lend me a rifle and hunt down these ninjas! :assassin:

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.