• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Copper Penny

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I got these off a member a few years back. The glasses themselves are a warranty non serialized pair. The frames are in perfect condition, rubber is like new. The lenses are about a 6-6.5 with small scratches that really aren't all that bad. Im pretty harsh on the rating though because I don't want their to be any hard feelings, I'm pretty sure if you're on this forum you know someone who can cut you a set for a decent price anyways. I love these glasses but they just don't fit my face, they are too small, Juliets seem to be right for me. Glasses come with soft bag only no box or coin. Looking for Romeo 1 or Juliet trades or trade + cash only please. Prefer 2 for 1 or frames and parts/rubber acceptable also depending on what it is. Im pretty much wide open to anything juliet within reason. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2484.JPG

IMG_2483.JPG

IMG_2482.JPG

IMG_2480.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
pmd

deal pending

good luck jdd32.... these deals always come up at the wrong times for us in the UK :-(

funny how there's a deal pending with ninjas around this place when i'm the one and only responded on this thread... someone lend me a rifle and hunt down these ninjas! :assassin:

Status
Not open for further replies.