1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have copper penny frame in great shape rubber and arms in excellent shape also. Lenses are daily or display. Have penny coin and just a plain box. I am trading for only a Romeo plasma or X xx Plasma . Or maybe 2 X xx's. If somthing esle must be big in my favor. I haven't seen any Oakley Copper Pennies on here or the eBay in quite a while .. Copper Penny - image.jpeg Copper Penny - image.jpeg Copper Penny - image.jpeg Copper Penny - image.jpeg Copper Penny - image.jpeg Copper Penny - image.jpeg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    I have XX plasma,pm

Last edited by a moderator: 8/28/16
    Anonymous and Anonymous like this.
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    There is one Copper Penny on eBay starting at over $900 and it's not as complete.

GLWS

Anonymous likes this.
  4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Traded to @atty_65 a great member to trade with ! All around good guy.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Oakley magician

Rating:
    100%
    The pleasure is mine!

Anonymous likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.