• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Copper x metals

Spenc

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
just about to get these if all goes well I mean if we can agree a price both boxed crisp and fresh if anyone can shoot me a value I'd be grateful

image.jpg

image.jpg

depends if the copper finish is oem or custom. penny should have pc###### serial. (as you are probably aware). if it is i would say £650 if complete.
not sure about a romeo copper tho....(buy i would love to have one)

depends if the copper finish is oem or custom. penny should have pc###### serial. (as you are probably aware). if it is i would say £650 if complete.
not sure about a romeo copper tho....(buy i would love to have one)
Do you think the Romeo will be more or less than penny's ?

If complete and new i would say £500-£550 (same as normal R1 value). Copper finish may affect value - if it was done by Oakley (which I doubt) add £100, if done elsewhere it may even reduce value.

The copper Romeo looks awesome, doesn't look custom plated which is strange because there never was a copper Romeo released. It could be a unique pair done by Oakley in which case the value would be astronomical. If custom, I'd say at least $700.

The copper Romeo looks awesome, doesn't look custom plated which is strange because there never was a copper Romeo released. It could be a unique pair done by Oakley in which case the value would be astronomical. If custom, I'd say at least $700.
I was told by the guy who works at Oakley that they are boxed mint and 100% done by Oakley and there was only a handful?

I was told by the guy who works at Oakley that they are boxed mint and 100% done by Oakley and there was only a handful?

wow! if the box label matches with the correct info or there is another source of provenance, these will almost be in purple juliet territory....

great catch - let us know if you get them

Back