• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Corvette 24k / Carbon Juliets (with serial)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the tag.....I'll try my best, but just picked up a watch and in the red. The DEEP red right now...hopefully next week I can do it?
Don't miss this @DrtyHarry they do not come up often.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Don't miss this @DrtyHarry they do not come up often.

I know I know!!!! I just bought a darn watch...I know I'm going to regret not getting it later on. I was strongly considering a 24K Juliet, every time I come visit this board I spend money I shouldn't. I have an offer for another Corvette....but need to wait a bit until I replenish my toy account. lol

Username Hidden said:
I know I know!!!! I just bought a darn watch...I know I'm going to regret not getting it later on. I was strongly considering a 24K Juliet, every time I come visit this board I spend money I shouldn't. I have an offer for another Corvette....but need to wait a bit until I replenish my toy account. lol
Well I guess you are off the hook IF you are buying another Vette.......what Year?

Username Hidden said:
Well I guess you are off the hook IF you are buying another Vette.......what Year?

Not to go way off topic, but I am talking with ECS (East Coast Superchargers) and am having a build mapped out for a TT install that should give me just over 900 at the wheels...and with a cam calm enough for every day driving. That is probably the path I am going to take...but I also need some cosmetic work on the interior and new seats. I hate the C6 seats....the C7 ones rock. So I am looking at Caravagio for an interior package. ORRRRR......just sell what I have now and get a new Z06. But like I said, I just can't stand the rear end of the car. But, if I add this to the rear....I think I would be happy. This is a nice but, doesn't look like a flattened Camaro...but it's damn expensive.
c7rear.jpg

Please save chit-chat for discussion threads. This is a sale thread. Buy or move on... :car::focus:

Oh wait...when I said "another Corvette" I was referring to glasses, not the actual car! lol All I need is one....a fast one! ;)

Username Hidden said:
Please save chit-chat for discussion threads. This is a sale thread. Buy or move on... :car::focus:

You are right, I just answered a question....my bad!! Am still trying to see if I can get the glasses...I was thinking they would have a higher glossy polish. I guess not...

Username Hidden said:
You are right, I just answered a question....my bad!! Am still trying to see if I can get the glasses...I was thinking they would have a higher glossy polish. I guess not...

The only OEM polished carbon Juliets are Ichiros.

Username Hidden said:
The only OEM polished carbon Juliets are Ichiros.

I thought the Corvette version was polished carbon as well....

Username Hidden said:
I thought the Corvette version was polished carbon as well....
NOPE, only Ichiro came with Polished Carbon AND hammerstems :)