• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Corvette Juliet....The Real Deal......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
So I came across a picture of the actual Corvette Juliet here on the Forum. Does anyone have any info on it? RVF perhaps? o_O Seems there were 50? pairs given to the actual drivers of Team Corvette. I'm not sure where the Carbon/24K Juliet comes in as a Corvette Juliet since there is no specific packaging or serialization. This pair looks to be either Titanium/Ruby or Plasma/Ruby.....OR possibly a TI02...there is some orbital/stem contrast......

sune2edu.jpg

I'm sure FGG knows...

If someone were to acquire a pair of these, what would a fair price be?

I have been told that they were supplied as lenses only from Oakley and therefore could be installed in anything.

Any idea on value?

I have been told that they were supplied as lenses only from Oakley and therefore could be installed in anything.

Any idea on value?

That's kinda strange.....hard to believe Oakley would be like "Here Mr. Corvette Driver..... Here's some lenses....."

So I came across a picture of the actual Corvette Juliet here on the Forum. Does anyone have any info on it? RVF perhaps? o_O Seems there were 50? pairs given to the actual drivers of Team Corvette. I'm not sure where the Carbon/24K Juliet comes in as a Corvette Juliet since there is no specific packaging or serialization. This pair looks to be either Titanium/Ruby or Plasma/Ruby.....OR possibly a TI02...there is some orbital/stem contrast......

sune2edu.jpg

PM Factory Pilot.

Latest Posts

Back