1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. KG22

KG22 Oakley Beginner

If you have a Costos membership, they have a great deal on a Screwdriver Set with both a T5 and a T6 plus more for $8.97, great if you are looking for extra screwdrivers.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Harbor frieght had good deals too

3. dr.chop

dr.chop Oakley Expert

or you can simply go to sears and get a single t6 for
    $3 and it's a good one lol. Harbor is bottom of the barrel. I have lots of harbor tools, but it's all disposable lol. If
    I were making a living with tools, they wouldn't be a thought, but stuff that gets used 2-3 times a year, ya can't go wrong...I just had to fix a juliet with a totally rounded screw, and I am sure the driver played it's role on top of the super soft trash screws oakley uses.

4. atrain

atrain O-Forums Boss of Bosses

Did the screwdriver make a difference

5. OakleyCan

OakleyCan Oakley Collector

... and once in a blue moon they have Oakley's at the optometrist, worth a peek.

6. KG22

KG22 Oakley Beginner

They did have some Oakleys glasses there, though no sunglasses. And i never thought the screws that Oakley used in the Juliet were weak, I know the screws in original PSP were as good as butter... The only good thing about Harbor Freight Tools is the lifetime warranty with no receipt.