• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couldn't find one so i built one myself!! Lights installed.

Rob1103

Oakley Beginner
image.jpg
image.jpg
Edit. Here's a few pics with everything put in it.

So about a month ago I decided to build a case since finding one close enough to pick up was probably not going to happen. Now I have to admit, it took a hell of a lot longer than I had anticipated, but in the end I'm pretty impressed with the results. I didn't get a chance put anything in it yet, or have the doors installed, but here are a couple quick pics anyhow.

Thanks for looking.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
That's a solid build man! Make sure post us some pics when you get the lighting figured out.

I'm assuming you'll go with LED strips?

Thanks guys. It definitely was worth the effort. I am planning to use LED strips, just not sure how to go about it just yet.

I assume the best place is IKEA for LED's?

Thanks guys. It definitely was worth the effort. I am planning to use LED strips, just not sure how to go about it just yet.

I assume the best place is IKEA for LED's?

Best place for LED strip lighting would be out of China on ebay. Just search "RGB strip lighting" and you'll find a ton of stuff. "RGB" stands for red, green, blue and these strips allows you to choose the color you wish to display.

Back