• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couldn't help myself!

Mickle

Oakley Expert
Australia, NSW
If any of you are familiar with the last purchase I made from Germany, you'll remember how horrified I was by the condition in which my package arrived! Those who aren't familiar can check it out here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-oakley-purchases/4030-dhl-germany-beware.html

Anywho, I told myself I wouldn't be buying anything from Germany again in fear it will turn up in the condition my other package did. But after the deal I made with a guy I simply just "Couldn't help myself!"

After some time and a few confusing emails back and forth (gotta love language barriers, especially when I know all of three words in German) I managed to buy myself a pair of 1st Gen. Ti-O2/VR-28 Juliet's for $200! From the pictures supplied, these babies look immaculate, with the exception of some very slight, unavoidable discolouration due to age, and have a fairly low serial number. Flex coupler looks nice and tight as well! All I have to do now is wait patiently and keep my fingers crossed!! Can't wait to wear these!

Below are some of the seller's pictures, but will add my own once they arrive!

810c6b06.jpg

db808873.jpg

b71cc44f.jpg

Back