1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Mickle

Mickle Oakley Beginner

If any of you are familiar with the last purchase I made from Germany, you'll remember how horrified I was by the condition in which my package arrived! Those who aren't familiar can check it out here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-oakley-purchases/4030-dhl-germany-beware.html

Anywho, I told myself I wouldn't be buying anything from Germany again in fear it will turn up in the condition my other package did. But after the deal I made with a guy I simply just "Couldn't help myself!"

After some time and a few confusing emails back and forth (gotta love language barriers, especially when I know all of three words in German) I managed to buy myself a pair of 1st Gen. Ti-O2/VR-28 Juliet's for $200! From the pictures supplied, these babies look immaculate, with the exception of some very slight, unavoidable discolouration due to age, and have a fairly low serial number. Flex coupler looks nice and tight as well! All I have to do now is wait patiently and keep my fingers crossed!! Can't wait to wear these!

Below are some of the seller's pictures, but will add my own once they arrive!

Couldn't help myself! - 810c6b06.jpg
    Couldn't help myself! - db808873.jpg
    Couldn't help myself! - b71cc44f.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Mr. K

Mr. K Oakley Enthusiast

They look nice. Good luck.

3. echav23

echav23 Oakley Enthusiast

Great pickup...congrats!!

4. FearGearGarage