1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. OakleyBoss

OakleyBoss Moderator Staff Member Administrator

So after a lot of searching I finally found a Counter Top Case on Craigslist for a good price. Needed some cleaning and shelves, but I got all that and now it is back to pristine shape! Check it out:

Counter Top Case - img1458rx.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Admin

Admin The Boss Staff Member Administrator

Nice find, I've been keepin an eye out for these but they are hard to come by, especially at a reasonable price!!

3. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

sweet boss man! that looks amazing. i keep searching but its hard to find a good one for the right price. i got lucky with my tower, next i want a cube ane a counter top case too. fill that bad boy up and put pics up!

4. OakleyBoss

Here you go, and just in case you are wondering from Top to bottom & left to right: Fives Squared Red/ OO Red Polarized, Foose Gascans, Clear/Violet Iridium Fuel Cells, Black History Text/Black Iridium Polarized Fuel Cells, Half Jacket Jet Black/Fire Iridium, Custom Radar Paths Chrome/Black Iridium Polarized, Jury's Distressed Silver/Blue Iridium. Still a small collection, but it is still growing :D And now that I have this case, it gives me an excuse to fill it :D .

Last edited: 7/10/14
  5. oakleyguy7

oakleyguy7 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

looks awesome! keep up the good work. i feel the same way with mine, i needs more glasses!

6. BAPD77

BAPD77 Oakley Expert Premium Member

Boss, you got any more of these you'd be willing to part with?

7. OakleyBoss

Nah sorry picked this one up off craigslist after months of searching. I'd say thats the best place to search for one, as most on ebay are super expensive.

8. FearGearGarage

FearGearGarage Oakley Collector

Nice score, they are a beautiful thing once you get them cleaned up and filled to the door with shades aren't they!

9. OakleyBoss

Definately!! They showcase your Oakleys perfectly, and give you an excuse to get more :)