1. Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

Want to view this complete exchange listing and contact the seller before its too late? Become a Premium Member Today for instant access! Don't miss out!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    This may be a super long shot but I am looking for a little help from my O-brothers here.

I am looking for a countertop case (not cube) black or metal is fine. Prefer with lock, key and working lights in good shape but open to see whats out there. As I said it may be next to impossible but id like to downgrade my display case size from my 3.1 tower.

Please if anyone has anything let me know and we can iron out the details from there.

Thank you.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    I have one. An aluminum countertop for sale. I will add a pic shortly.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    PM semt

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Tremendous guy to deal with, got my countertop from him very recently. Excellent condition better than described, phenomenal shipping and kept in touch with me the whole time. Highly recommend!

Anonymous likes this.
  5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Your the one that got the 3.0 countertop.....lol

Anonymous likes this.
  6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rating:
    100%
    Bump. Looking for a 3.0 countertop to add to the collection. Anyone have one they are looking to move?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Juliet Enthusiast

Rating:
    100%
    PM'd..

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    I got one available, but it's probably easier to get from South Side Chicago than North Texas when you're from Indiana!

Anonymous likes this.
  9. Anonymous

Anonymous O.C.D. Oakley Collecting Disorder haha

Rating:
    100%
    Which one u got? I'm interested

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Be True

Rating:
    100%
    3.0 countertop