• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Countertop Display Case

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

This may be a super long shot but I am looking for a little help from my O-brothers here.

I am looking for a countertop case (not cube) black or metal is fine. Prefer with lock, key and working lights in good shape but open to see whats out there. As I said it may be next to impossible but id like to downgrade my display case size from my 3.1 tower.

Please if anyone has anything let me know and we can iron out the details from there.

Thank you.

Some people reacted to this post.
I have one. An aluminum countertop for sale. I will add a pic shortly.

Username Hidden said:
PM semt

Username Hidden said:

Tremendous guy to deal with, got my countertop from him very recently. Excellent condition better than described, phenomenal shipping and kept in touch with me the whole time. Highly recommend!

Username Hidden said:
Tremendous guy to deal with, got my countertop from him very recently. Excellent condition better than described, phenomenal shipping and kept in touch with me the whole time. Highly recommend!
Your the one that got the 3.0 countertop.....lol

Bump. Looking for a 3.0 countertop to add to the collection. Anyone have one they are looking to move?

PM'd..

I got one available, but it's probably easier to get from South Side Chicago than North Texas when you're from Indiana!

Username Hidden said:
I got one available, but it's probably easier to get from South Side Chicago than North Texas when you're from Indiana!
Which one u got? I'm interested

Back