• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Countries It Is Not Safe To Ship To . . .

When I worked at ups there was a constantly changing list of countries that we wouldn't ship to. A lot of african countries were on there, but not W. Africa. Vietnam, North Korea, Haiti and Columbia were a few that were pretty constant.

There were also shipping item regulations specific to certain countries. Germany wouldn't accept dietary supplements for example... there are a lot of reg's like that

Hey you mean that Nigerian Prince who offered me $300 for my Holbrooks(even though I was only asking $100) may not be legit? :0

yes that has happen SEVERAL TIMES!

If they are a ebay buyer with plently of good feedback-I will generally ship anywhere except AFRICA

Roast Beef sandwiches! with a lot of cheeeeesseeee.. on a sourdough roll....and fried 'taters...

Throwing cheese in to all sandwiches is a very American thing. When I lived in the US I found it very odd that I had to tell delicatessens to not put cheese in my sandwich, it always seemed you chose a meat you wanted and they automatically put cheese on top. No, if I want cheese I'll have a cheese sandwich!

Throwing cheese in to all sandwiches is a very American thing. When I lived in the US I found it very odd that I had to tell delicatessens to not put cheese in my sandwich, it always seemed you chose a meat you wanted and they automatically put cheese on top. No, if I want cheese I'll have a cheese sandwich!
That's very true, American food places just automatically think everyone wants cheese and meat on their sandwich...it is odd you have to tell them no thanks...me, i just love cheese...I know there are Roast Beef deli's that only put the beef and the au'jou (can't spell it) sauce and that's about it. Now cheesesteak's are just a whole other story lol.

Latest Posts

Back