1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

I noticed that the only frame that offers the country flag icon through the custom section is the fuel cell. Why is there not this option for more
    frames? Had it been an option before with other frames but no longer?

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. FrogTastic

FrogTastic Friend of the Frog

I would think the market is a little limited.

3. xInZax

xInZax Gascan Addict

They maybe like the fuel cell more than others? I mean, it's the only one with its own custom arms too right?

4. OBlazer

OBlazer Oakley Enthusiast

I saw a guy who made a custom American Flag icon for his batwolf. it looked really good

5. SpliceD

SpliceD B-)

I bought this Hijinx with the Hawaiian Flag icon while on vacation in Maui. They also had the icons for the Gascan. Apparently it's a special edition that you can only buy in HI, and not really a custom.

Last edited by a moderator: 7/10/14
  6. Peeza21

Peeza21 African in the United Kingdom

I know of there also being the France flag antix, and the Germany and Netherlands flag hijinx

7. ausoakley

ausoakley Oakley Expert

Im Watching a pair of antix on ebay at the moment polished black grey lens with australia icon, but i was just curious as to why the fuel cell has this as a custom option and no other pair, @spliceD those look amazing. Its hard for me having this
    "O"bsession right now as im wanting to buy a few pairs of sunglasses but all my money is currently going towards a wedding reception.I just missed out on a pair of antix, the ernesto fonseca edition for $78 with box bag and paperwork.

Note: Using Ebay on an Iphone 50 seconds before the auction ends is not recommended