• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Country Flag Icon Custom Product

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
I noticed that the only frame that offers the country flag icon through the custom section is the fuel cell. Why is there not this option for more
frames? Had it been an option before with other frames but no longer?

They maybe like the fuel cell more than others? I mean, it's the only one with its own custom arms too right?

I bought this Hijinx with the Hawaiian Flag icon while on vacation in Maui. They also had the icons for the Gascan. Apparently it's a special edition that you can only buy in HI, and not really a custom.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im Watching a pair of antix on ebay at the moment polished black grey lens with australia icon, but i was just curious as to why the fuel cell has this as a custom option and no other pair, @spliceD those look amazing. Its hard for me having this
"O"bsession right now as im wanting to buy a few pairs of sunglasses but all my money is currently going towards a wedding reception.I just missed out on a pair of antix, the ernesto fonseca edition for $78 with box bag and paperwork.

Note: Using Ebay on an Iphone 50 seconds before the auction ends is not recommended

Back