• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple Ducati Pairs And Jupiter Sq.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Have to sell a few pairs to help pay for school. Prices are OBO, paypal only, and include shipping in the U.S.

1. Ducati Hijink. No box but do have Ducati bag for it. Frame shows the usual polished black marks, would say 8/10. Lenses are perfect not a mark on them 10/10. $75

epu9ava8.jpg

e2asy2ug.jpg

3evadama.jpg

2. Ducati Fives Sq. Have sat in my display never worn. Frame and lens both 10/10. Comes with box and bag but do not have insert for them. $85

aruneqyr.jpg

ajyrahez.jpg

6ujuvy8a.jpg

3. Jupiter Sq. Matte white w/ Black Iridium Polarized. No box just bag. This pair has been worn a few times, just not often enough to keep. Frame is in good shape, but earsocks do show slight signs of wear on the inside. 7/10 Lenses are in good shape, only one small mark on the right eye, high enough to be out of line of vision. Would say lenses are 9/10. TRADED!

eje7a4a6.jpg

uzypunes.jpg

6y8usy5u.jpg

epy6avy7.jpg

dyjusagy.jpg

4aseqypu.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
So tempted on the hijinx.

Make me offers on these guys need to sell them.

Bump

Bump. May consider trades as well.

Pm me best price on the Jupiter squared

I am interested in the Ducati Fives Squared and have a mint pair of vintage M Frames that I bought new in December of 1991. They are listed for sale on here. Send me a message if you are interested in working out a deal. Thank you.

Sorry not really interested in any M Frames at this time.

No problem. Good luck with the sale and feel free to send me your lowest price on the Fives if you decide to sell for less. Cheers :beach:

Jupiter Sq. has been traded. Willing to do a package deal on the two Ducati pairs for $140.

Status
Not open for further replies.