• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple Matte Black SI Purchases

the piper

I should Work at Oakley
CT
After depleting my collection to 20 and paying off credit card I have scored Matte/Grey SI SJ2,SI New Twenty andhave an SI Flak XLJ on way ...yes I am now Mr Conservative/boring to many....

All of my frames are black, the only of the 10 that aren't SI are a matte black Pro M with white icons and a black ink Batwolf.

I stand by the matte black being the BEST frame color, and the feel of the frames is 100x better with a matte color over a creaky pair of polished.

Hahahah, it's good to see that you're still active on this forum, piper. I know you posted a while back that you were done, but you just can't get away from the O :)

Congrats on the "boring" pickups!

All of my frames are black, the only of the 10 that aren't SI are a matte black Pro M with white icons and a black ink Batwolf.

I stand by the matte black being the BEST frame color, and the feel of the frames is 100x better with a matte color over a creaky pair of polished.
matte black and matte rootbeer sexy.

My Flak should come Fed Ex home delivery saturday What a pain Fed ex is if u live in Apt...I prefer USPS all the way...so we are tied to home sat til he buzzes...I think rustpot is right the Matte definitely feels better to me..I know SI Collection(tiny) not very exciting but lately I am even more on a black frame kick