• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Couple New Ones In Today. Few Leaving, So Family Photo!

qtrain23

The Printing Pundit
Premium Member
United States
AC0544B5-0677-4C72-9885-52491BFD1032-7731-000005C3214DC86A.jpg

Mars is at home, along with another two Juliet's. Romeo 2 isn't for me and is on its way out.

Can I have some of what ever that is in the background? It looks really good.

J/K Great pic.

Its sad to hear some pieces are going....I'm just wondering which ones are leaving?
I think you are preparing for some 0.2 and 0.3 zeros :cool:

Its sad to hear some pieces are going....I'm just wondering which ones are leaving?
I think you are preparing for some 0.2 and 0.3 zeros :cool:

Maybe the ti02. I really want a 1st gen. And not quite. I haven't found any in the condition I want.

My 21st birthday is coming up and since I got the shaft at school this year, I'm short on money for that. I may have a little super sale when that gets closer so keep your eyes open.

Maybe the ti02. I really want a 1st gen. And not quite. I haven't found any in the condition I want.

My 21st birthday is coming up and since I got the shaft at school this year, I'm short on money for that. I may have a little super sale when that gets closer so keep your eyes open.

well keep me in mind if you ever decide to part with the WITKs ... that you beat me for by one minute!