1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Oakleycollector

Oakleycollector Oakley Enthusiast

I will start of by first saying that I am sorry if this is in the wrong spot, having a little trouble navigating the forum. I am looking for a couple of different threads/links that can help answer my questions, probably just wording incorrectly.

First, I am looking for a link/thread that has a list of what lenses will fit what glasses, thought I did see a reference sheet of which lenses will fit other glasses, i.e. Jury lenses would fit Jupiter Squared or what ever.

Secondly, has any one ever heard of the web site AaOok Outlet? Seems like the prices are to good to be true, which usually means it is. I was unable to find any link/posts/threads of what web sites we should stay away from.

Again, I am sorry :sad: if this was posted incorrectly, but any help would be appreciated!

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. marc2040

marc2040 Guest

Check the IP and call her :smile:

3. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

Not too many lenses, if any are going to be compatible with other frames. Sorry don't know anything about that site.

4. Robert De Marco

Robert De Marco Oakley Beginner

5. doowutchyalike

doowutchyalike Oakley Enthusiast

6. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

There are only a few pairs out there where true lens swaps. An be done without. Urging or slightly modding the lens. Please be specific what you are wanting to do and maybe we can assist you further. As for the website forget about it

7. the_owl

the_owl Oakley Expert

what?

8. Mizztyler91

Mizztyler91 Oakley Beginner

The only compatible lenses I can think of are the Flak Jacket and Half Jacket 2.0