1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Just want to make sure I know exactly what all is here...I recognize the tier 1's and 2's and the ad cards. Now I am quite sure the other item is a brochure holder but I don't know what the item on the far left is with the holes in it. Some kind of stand I assume? Any idea of what the value is of the group lot? Thanks guys

Couple Questions... - oakley.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. xmetalmaniac

xmetalmaniac Made of Metal Premium Member Lifetime Member

That orginally was a 4 tier stand. Mostly used for x metals but can be used for any frame. The frame is open up and the nosebridge rests on the pad and the temples hang down.. The slant forward is the front of the display...

3. subysti2007

subysti2007 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

that stand is hard to come by..i have that and it is nice to put romeos in there.

4. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

What do you guys think is a fair price for the whole lot?

5. xmetalmaniac

Depends on who you are selling it too. For example.... The 2 tier stands have been sold on here for $15 each shipped. On Ebay you might get $25 plus shipping then minus listing and selling fees....

6. xmetalmaniac

I would guess $145. shipped for everything.....But there are some stuff people might not want....

7. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

I am actually looking to buy this lot. Wanted to make sure I knew what everything was first and that I wasn't getting ripped off....

8. xmetalmaniac

What are they offering as a price?

9. O-man

O-man Oakley Beginner

Well the problem is that I only wanted to grab the tier 1s and 2s as I really dont have a lot of use for the other things. They said $100 for the lot...which know that I've heard your appraisals I'm assuming that's pretty fair

10. xmetalmaniac

I would buy the lot and sell off the stuff you don't want. You can easily recoop some of your money on the 4 tier. That is worth the investment. Its a no brainer....